Travelers, the Ambassadors of Peace
CALL FOR PAPERS
Travel, Tolerance and World Peace
CITY OF TANGIER, MOROCCO
9-12 November 2017
The Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta takes pride in inviting everyone to send in research studies for Call for Papers on theme relating to Travel, Tolerance and World Peace. Share with us your analyses and findings and get a chance to be featured at the International Conference to be held during the celebration of the Second Edition of International Festival of Ibn Battuta.
The conference welcomes papers coming from students and professionals who have made some studies relevant to the event theme and whose research offers important lessons of nonviolence as a better method for political and cultural resistance and as means of personal and social community progress.
To be able to bring clarification on the understanding and significance of culture of traveling in promotion of tolerance and world peace, it is important that we look back at the journeys of some of our world travelers like Ibn Battuta who have supported the continuing traditions of peace, tolerance, mutual understanding and respect of international cultures and inter-religions.
With the growing challenges on world security, there is a pressing need to recognize and learn from the legacies and teachings of inspiring travelers and world leaders.
The prime objective of the in putting up the International Conference on Travel, Tolerance and World Peace is to encourage individuals to present their studies, interests and findings, and to explore opportunities for collaboration and feedback under broader conference themes.
The Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta is pleased to receive research and working papers from those who wish to participate in it, in accordance to the conditions and specifications as following:
THEME: Travel, Tolerance and World Peace
- Anyone may submit original, never been publicized research papers. Your document should have not been published before, agreed to be published, or being considered for publication.
- All submitted papers must be written in excellent English, French, Arabic or Spanish language.
- Content of the paper must not exceed 25 pages, minimum of 5000 words and with at least 11pt fonts.
- Focus should be on concepts, issues and ideas, as well as practical and applicable.
Submit your papers at below form no later than 6th of October 2017.
Members of the Executive Committee of the Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta Papers will carefully choose research papers after thorough review.
Organizers may or may not publish submitted papers. Chosen papers will have the chance to be featured at the International Conference during the International Festival of Ibn Battuta.
Any inquiries about the Call for Papers should be submitted at Contact Us Page.
The Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta - www.ibnbattuta.ma
- The second Edition of International Festival of Ibn Battuta: “Travellers, the Ambassadors of Peace: will provide the participants with an exceptional opportunity where they can be a part of the world's leading festival featuring an exciting range of cultural, musical, carnival, conferences, forums, and exhibitions to promote peace through traveling, art and literature.
- The second Edition of International Festival of Ibn Battuta is an opportunity for the international participants to meet with each other, distinguished international travellers, Ambassadors of Peace, and they can also collaborate with the present international NGO's during the event to develop their own projects.
- Certificate of participation from Ibn Battuta association.
APPLICATION PROCESS :
- Register online through given website.
- The committee will review your application and contact you.
For Further Queries :
The Organizer committee has launched a website www.ibnbattuta.ma, which provides guides including schedule, agenda and important details.
fully funded for :
- Participants with projects about how to promote peace through travelling, art and literature.
- Participants that can organise an exciting range of cultural, musical, carnival shows.
- Participants that can promote the values of the prince of travellers ibn battuta and extend the impact of the festival globally.
Deadline: 15 October 2017